NOW FEATURING KENO CLOUD!
Live Keno Results
ANYWHERE. ANYTIME. ANY DEVICE.
Gutterz Fun Center | Holdrege, Nebraska
- You must be 19 years of age to play... underage players may be subject to criminal prosecution.
- A keno game is called every 5 to 10 minutes. Twenty (20) numbers are chosen at random from the eighty (80) numbers on the board.
- Mark as many numbers as you like (from 1 to 15) on your keno sheet and put the price (from $1 to $100) in the space provided at the top right hand corner of the keno sheet.
- Take the keno sheet to any of the keno writers to pay for your ticket and get a computer generated copy of your ticket. Check for mistakes on the computer generated ticket before the game is closed. The computer generated ticket is the ruling ticket, no matter if a mistake was yours or the keno writer.
- To determine if your ticket is a winner, consult the pay table in this brochure and locate the section which has the number of spots/numbers you picked. Then check to see how many of the numbers you picked showed up on the board (known as catches or hits). See if the number of catches/hits you made was enough to make you a winner!
- Take your ticket to the keno counter after you have determined it is a winner, to have it verified and paid by a keno writer.
- Some people prefer to stick with their same numbers game after game. If you prefer to do this just bring the ticket up to the keno counter and say “replay” this ticket after each game, or better yet, book your ticket for the next 5, 10 or 20 games!
- Quick Picks (computer picks your numbers for you) are available. Just ask for a Quick Pick for however many numbers you want, and how much you want to play it for.
- If you are in doubt or there is something you don’t understand, any of our personnel are available and glad to help.
Errors In Tickets
Check your tickets before leaving the Keno Writer Station. It is the PLAYER’S RESPONSIBILITY to make sure their computer generated ticket has been issued correctly. Players acknowledge that errors sometimes occur in the issuance of tickets and agree to accept the computer generated ticket issued to them. All errors must be corrected before the game is closed.
If a player points out an error to the writer who issued the ticket prior to the time the player leaves the writing station, the writer may endeavor to void the ticket if possible before the computer ceases to accept changes in the bets as entered. If a ticket is voided, a new ticket may be issued or the purchase price refunded, at the option of the writer. Keno is not responsible for amounts which could have been won if any incorrect ticket has been issued correctly.
The maximum bet on a single ticket is $100 per game (including way tickets). There is no limit on the number of tickets which may be played by one player or the number of tickets which may be played on the same bet; provided however, that Keno reserves the right to reject any bet or bettor.
Claiming of Tickets
Single game winning tickets must be cashed before the start of the next game. Multiple game winning tickets played for 2 to 20 games must be claimed after the last game played. Winning tickets played for 21 to 1000 games must be claimed within 24 hours after the last game is played.
Maximum Aggregate Prizes Per Game
The total payout for each game cannot exceed $25,000. In case of multiple winners totaling over $25,000, payouts will be prorated to those winners and the payouts will be paid no later than the end of the next business day (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays excluded) following the day upon which they are verified.
Maximum Jackpot Prize
The top jackpot for any single game wager is limited to a maximum of one $25,000 prize per day at all Keno locations. If one or more individuals are winners of a $25,000 jackpot prize on the same business day in all locations, those multiple winners will split the $25,000 jackpot by the number of winners that business day. Jackpot prizes will be paid no later than the end of the next business day (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays excluded) following the day upon which they are verified.
Verification and Payment of Prizes
Keno reserves the right to verify the legitimacy of all prizes. In the event of an error in calling the balls, prizes will be paid in accordance with the drawing as videotaped, not in accordance with the drawing as called. Keno reserves the right to disclaim the payment of prizes if the balls or equipment have been tampered with or if procedures prescribed for the conduct of the game by Keno, the City, or the State of Nebraska have been violated. All prizes will be paid not later than the end of the next business day (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays excluded) following the day upon which they are verified.
Federal Income Tax (IRS)
IRS requires a W-2G Form to be filed on all net winnings of $1,500 or more. You will be required to present two forms of identification (such as a driver’s license and social security card). Nonresident aliens are subject to a 30% tax to be deducted from the gross keno winnings before payment. The IRS considers a ticket written for more than one game to be one ticket. The total amount you have bet on the ticket is deducted from the total amount you have won to determine whether your winnings are over $1,500.
*Example: (If you spend $10.00 on a ticket and cash it out for $1,505.00, you only net $1,495.00, so no tax form would be filled out).